Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply in respect of all workshop bookings and will form the basis of your contract with Jason Theaker. You agree to the rules and regulations by attending one of the workshops and signing the pre questionnaire document
1. Every effort will be made to ensure the personal safety of all workshop participants, but bookings are accepted on the understanding that you appreciate the risks and hazards associated with this sort of activity. Landscape inspired will not accept responsibility for accidents, injury, carelessness, illness, negligence or lack of punctuality attributable to the workshop participant, unless this arises from the negligent from the workshop leader. You attend this workshop at your own risk to self and possessions.
2. Due to safety, all workshop participants must at all times agree to comply with the decisions taken by the leader of the workshop.
3. It is advisable that all workshop participants and their equipment be fully insured for the duration of the workshop. (Often credit card, breakdown companies, and work related policies already cover this, so it’s advisable to check). Workshop participants are responsible for arranging their own insurance, which should cover at least medical expenses, accidental injury, cancellation and curtailment.
4. Landscape inspired does not accept responsibility for any loss theft or damage of valuables, including camera equipment, during a workshop.
5. Equipment stored in Landscapeinspired workshop leader’s transportation is done so at your own risk. You should be insured against loss of or damage to baggage and personal possessions including all your camera equipment.
6. In the unfortunate event of cancelation, every attempt will be made to substitute your place. If your place is re-filled then any money you have paid is fully refundable, minus your deposit and any PayPal fees. In the event of your place not being re-filled, it is advisable to take out insurance to militate against any losses.
7. We reserve the right to change the tour itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances and conditions. We will make alternative arrangements as required, but no refunds can reimburse for unutilised services.
8. Responsibility must be accepted for any equipment loaned to you, and you must agree to pay for any loss or damage caused to this equipment while in your care
9. Please note, on rare occasions workshops may have to be rearranged or cancelled due to circumstances out of my control. If this happens, an alternative workshop will be offered, or a bespoke alternative will be arranged.
10. We are unable to accept bookings from persons under 18 years old.
11. By signing the booking form (and paying and attending the workshop), you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions.